New to this club, looking for an R26.....................No longer looking! :)

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Leigh, May 6, 2017.

1. Hello all!

Unfortunately for my Mrs, I had the bug before we met.......... and it doesn't look like it's going any time soon.

5 gt turbo owner for 13 years now (rtoc member), been tucked away in the garage for a while though.

Currently driving an e90 320d msport as the family wagon and my mrs' old 1.2 Clio as my work-n-back car (which is actually a really nice combination of drives, but I have to admit.....I'm itching)
    As per title, i'm in the market for an r26 - as standard as possible & I'm considering all colours, bar silver.
    I've looked at 3 so far and none were really that great to be honest (even one at £6.5k).
    I've got a budget of around £5.5.
    I'm in no rush though so it may be a while, Hopefully that'll mean I'll find a nice one, within my budget.

Anyway, I'm enjoying your forum so far, I've read a few how-tos already, as I enjoy maintaining my own cars, so thanks for that.

Cheers, Leigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feirny likes this.
  2. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

Welcome!

Leigh likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. [emoji1303]

6. Insured and taxed for the 1st!!........ Only slightly excited.

7. That looks good mate :smiley:

High build number as well, that, and is it a 58 plate? Must be one of the last built & registered.

They do look a decent amount better with a R spoiler in a contrasting colour. Does this not have the black pack?

8. Cheers mate.

Yeah it's a 58 plate.

Looking around it seems it's about 50-100 from the end of production.

No it's not lux or black pack, would've been nice but I think that was pushing my luck ha ha.

Jon Birkett likes this.