New To RS..

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Shane225, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Would like to say hello to all members and introduce myself, I'm Shane from West Midlands Wolverhampton (unfortunately :smiley:). I've been team French for three years now, my MK2 1.4 Megane served me very well, had no trouble with the car whatsoever. I purchased a 225 back in January with the aims of having a track toy but with my insurance inexplicably sky rocketing on the 1.4 from £1000 to £2800, I thought it was time to take the plunge and get insured on the 225 as the new daily. I'm no stranger to quick cars, my father is part of the reason for having a passion for fast machines but as a young driver this was a huge step to take, one I have been anxiously waiting to take for a long time.
    Been on the road for three weeks in the 225 and I'm absolutely loving it. Had some small mods done nothing major, for now..

If you guys are on Instagram I'd love for you to check me out @MeganeOwnersClub. We daily upload whether it's MK1 or MK3, we love all Meganes, send me some of your snaps and I'd love to give them a share on the page.

I'm a self employed alloy wheel refurber and buy & sell wheels if any of you are looking to have your wheels done or are looking for a new set of shoes, check me out on Facebook and Instagram @AlloySyndicate for some of our work. If there's ever anything I can do for anyone, I'm always happy to help out.

I look forward to interacting with you fellow members and I hope to see you guys and girls out there at future car meets and show. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Jamesycc likes this.
  2. Welcome!

3. Thank you my friend, do RS host many meets or anything?