New member....hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by SIW7114, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Afternoon all, I have recently got my hands on a 2010 Megane RS 250..love it so far and having had a 2007 R26 previously it’s nice to be back in a performance RENAULT again!. Couple of questions for everyone....1) does my car have the multi function dashboard with boost gauges, G meters etc??....2) does it have electric folding mirrors??. Thanks in advance, Stew.

2. Welcome mate. With regards to the rs monitor. If u switch ignition on and it says renalutsport then yes if just Renault it's a no

3. Oh man!!!...was looking forward to using that after seeing it on YouTube!....mine just says RENAULT

4. Haha. Tbh mate the novelty sharp wears off. Great if ya on a track etc but just basic commuting and the odd blast its not needed

5. Yeah fair enough, I inherited a Superchips Bluefin re-map so I can up it to 300 brake if the mood takes me....which is nice!....not used it yet as it’s been too hot

6. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Put the bluefin in the bin, horrendous files on them that have poor fuelling and won't make the power you expect

7. Oh really??....thanks for the heads up

8. Yes bin it and do your engine a favour get dedicated remap at one several established tuners

9. Afternoon all, not wanting to ever grow up, I am thinking about a BOV for my RS 250....I had one on my R26 which was a Forge but wasn’t as loud as I wanted it....anyone got any suggestions for a loud one?....also is a Cobra cat back non res a good shoot too?