New Megane 275 Cup-S Owner

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Skornogr4phy, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Hi all, I just purchsed a brand spanking new (to me) 275 Cup-S. 7500 miles, Akrapovic Exhaust, Ohlins, Recaros, and RS Monitor 2. I love this thing to bits! Shame I kerbed the alloys coming into my car park on the third day of my ownership :weary:

Attached Files:

2. very nice car buddy. chipped the windscreen on my nav 4 days in so know how you feel

3. The previous owner kept the car in absolutely perfect condition, and I feel like I let him down!

4. Any other Edinburgh based people on this forum?

5. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

I'm just over the bridge in Dunfermline [​IMG]

AaronRS likes this.
  6. I'm not one for one-up-man-ship but:

I kerbed both front alloys and had to have the windscreen replaced within 1st 6 months of ownership, from brand new.

I'm blaming the aggressive diff for one of the wheels though :anguished:

OP, welcome along - cars looks great.

What car have you come from?

Thinbot likes this.
  7. That's absolutely lovely!

I had a MK1 MX5 before, and before that a MK5 GTI. Originally I had been wanting to get into an M3 but I couldn't quite stretch the budget. Having got the Megane though, I'm not disappointed in the slightest. It's so so good.

Xanda73 likes this.
  8. you win :worried: lol nismo juke before this. wife has a disco do the juke was a cheap fun car for commute. but commute is further now with some nice roads so jumped in the rs instead :smile: don't regret it for a second.

9. Welcome ! Stunning car and perfect spec ! I'm not jealous at all

10. Not far away in West Lothian...

35115912262_ca086be909_z.jpg dreadnought-31 copy by John Phillips, on Flickr

11. Oh that's lovely. The stickers are awsome!

evojkp likes this.