New forum member :)

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Jon335i, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Hello all,

I am new to the forum, but not new to Megane RS ownership!

I'm based in Essex and own a white Megane Cup-S - all the options ticked, barring auto lights & wipers, and dual climate - but then again, you don't need either of those on a track!!

Look forward to getting involved :smile:

Nigelo and Jamesycc like this.
  2. Welcome along!

Get some pics up :smile:

3. Thanks! :sunglasses:

Will do after I finish work this evening! No mods as yet, will slowly start to do bits to make it a bit more track-focused :smilingimp:

4. Hello Jon. I recognise your username from the RenaultSport forum! You sent me a PM the other day about suspension noises which I had forgotten to reply to!

Welcome aboard :smile:

Jon335i likes this.
  5. Yes, it's me! I thought I'd keep the same username to make myself more recognisable :tongueout:

I think I'm better off upgrading my stereo system than I am likely to get a resolution from my local dealer!! Great username by the way :tearsofjoy:

6. Wise. I thought my username might not be so wise where I was trying to get a more formal response :tearsofjoy:

A shame that you're still having problems. I took mine to Mark Fish over in Harlow and he has his suspicions, but the Nissan dealer I bought the car from aren't being that helpful still!