New Car detailing bonanza

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by nfp40uk, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Well I bought my 14 month old RS 265 2 weeks ago and now have splashed out over £200 on detailing stuff from www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

After a huge amount of research and YouTube video watching I decided to buy a polisher with kit So i decided to go for the DAS-6Pro Meguiars Hex Logic Kit as this was a simply choice and this is my first time venturing into the world of machine polishing. Their video is easy and simply to follow.

For claying it has to be Autoglym Surface Detailing Clay Kit

The wax can only be Autoglym - High Definition wax

And cos im fed up with the tortuous task of cleaning those alloys I opted for
    Autoglym - Custom Wheel Cleaner Kit.[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif] This is an apply, scrub and rinse off system. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Hopeful this weekend will be good weather and I can get out and make a start. Will take some before and after pics.

cheers

[/FONT]

Thinbot likes this.
  2. Good work mate!

Pics of the detailing goodies?

and yes - plenty of before, during and after pics :wink:

3. Hi Papps
    I wil take pics of the goodies when they arrive
    cheers

4. how did you get on with using the DAS-6? I'm looking to purchase one but have never done it before...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

5. Gtechniq C5 Wheel armour! put that on and then for the next 6000 miles / 12 months enjoy the fact that even the rain or a cold hose washes them clean like new for you.

6. thanks