Netherlands members

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Minchy131, Jul 28, 2017.

1. There seems to be a few members on here from the Netherlands however I've not seen any rs yet!
    I'm in the Netherlands for another week so hopefully I'll see some, I think it fantastic that there is members on here from all over.

Just a thought and don't if it's been mentioned before but I think we should start a big meet up of all the nationalities? Would be good if this could happen at a show and try go for the biggest club? [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gavin. likes this.
  2. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

That would be amazing, I'd be game for a big European meet up.
    Just throwing it out here, us admin guys go to the Le Mans 24 Hr every year, it's a long time away but could be the ideal place for a meet up.
    Plenty of time to organise and publicise too.

Minchy131 likes this.
  3. Where are you going to the Netherlands? We could have a drive somewhere with a few other members.

Minchy131 likes this.
  4. I've had my RS for over a year now, only saw 2 others on the road while driving. Did see a couple of Clio's though...

Minchy131 likes this.
  5. That would've been good but I'm in the camper on our hols, left the meg behind [emoji45].

6. Yeah it would be awesome, I was at the fcs and the ds3 club had European members with them and they got the best club award!
    I'm game for a big meet up and hopefully it will be a good turn out and make it a annual thing?[emoji1303]

7. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Spa in October.

Be a fair amount of Meganes there from various countries :wink:

8. Hi Jamie
    What date in October ???
    I am booked there for two days, the 2nd and 3rd.

9. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

I'm on trsck the 3rd as I left it too late to book both days. At the Ring from Saturday thiugh then staying at Spa Sun til Wed

10. Might be worth turning up anyway as there might be some that don't show up.
    I will look out for you, be good to put a face to a name.
    I am not going to the ring before due to doing a trackday there on the 16th :sunglasses:

11. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Yeah I'm hoping to grab a slot on the Monday, Ill be there anyway for PAX and spectating anyway as theres a group of non Megane mates doing the Monday anyway.

Indeed, Looking forward to getting mine back out at Spa, Last time was stock bar RS29's and older AD08's in the pissing rain, Should be a bit quicker than 3.11 this time LOL

12. Wahoo just seen my first meg this morn on way to Efteling on the A59, nice looking O/G [emoji41]

13. I'm from Belgium, 30min from NL.
    There are 3 Meg RS at work, but mine is the only daily driven one.
    Very rarely see one on the streets.

14. We were in the NL for 2 weeks and I only seen one rs meg on the road, didn't even see a standard meg!