Mk3 wheel fitment

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Troytate265, Dec 29, 2017.

1. I have been offered a set of wheels for my mk3 megane it is lowered on kwv3 the wheels are 8j wide and a et35 just wondering will I have problems rubbing on the arches cheers

2. Yeah, unless you're running some crazy camber then et35 is probably too much. Et45 is pushing it with some tyres and lowered.

3. Will et45 fit without adjusting camber and on stock cup suspension

4. Pretty sure ET45 is ok, even on a lowered car. @-Jamie- will probably know for sure. He's tried a few wheel/tyre combos

5. I'm on the OEM 19s that have an offset of et65 and running 20mm spacers for an effective offset of et45. I didn't have any rubbing on Michelin pilot supersports 235/35/19, but when I changed to Yokohama AD08r they rubbed on heavy loads or bumpy surfaces. I'm lowered on h&r springs too.

6. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

ET35 will fit with a bit of camber, its tight though and not ideal.

7. Ahh that’s a shame cheers anyway lads

8. So what would you recommend as the wheel and tyre sizes to look for if not putting lots of camber on?

9. Hi, I would like to buy some Arcasting ZAR rims, they are 18" ET46 and 8", will they fit with 25 michelin full slicks? Im lowered on KW CS with -2.5 front and -2 camber rear.