MK3 RS250/265/275 BC RACING COILOVERS

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by LewisIrvine, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Looking into getting a set of BC Racing coilovers but would like to know how they are on track compared to the standard suspension/other coilovers around the same price.

2. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

The only other Coilovers at that price point are B14's, Which aint up to much on track imo. BC's would be my choice, Brilliant value of money and can spec spring rates to suit.

LewisIrvine likes this.
  3. cgrautomotive

cgrautomotive RSM Trader

We sell the BC coilovers and do custom rear spring rates to suit as BC only sell 4kg and 7kg rear rates from the factory. We've had plenty of sets installed now and they behave brilliantly on track, really well performing for such a low price.

Regardless of price they're a genuinely great kit, them being cheap is just an added bonus!

If you need anymore info or options don't hesitate to give us a bell :blush:

RobbieR and LewisIrvine like this.
  4. That's brilliant cheers :smile:

5. Cheers guys. So am I correct in saying they have adjustable top mounts for the 275? If so what sort of camber are you getting out of them on stock wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. cgrautomotive

cgrautomotive RSM Trader

Correct yes they have adjustable front top mounts, it's worth modifying the strut tops to allow more camber adjustment though as the hole isn't very big in the top of the strut and it doesn't allow much extra camber over factory.

With the strut top modded we're yet to run one at full camber, and it would vary depending on ride height but I imagine you could run over 3 degrees with them, we've set them up with around 2.2 degrees with plenty of room for more if needed, but don't quote me on that as there's quite a few variables involved so wouldn't be able to guarantee a "max camber" figure.

Let me know if you need any more info :blush: