MK3 Megane AST 5100

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by -Jamie-, May 9, 2018.

1. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Potentially for sale:

AST 5100s to suit MK3 Megane. 450/450 spring rates all round, perfect for mixed use but still perform amazingly well on track.

Fronts were rebuilt this year with receipts to prove by AST UK and they have only covered 2k or so since then.

Now, cosmetically they don't look mint due to them seeing some road use over winter but mechanically they are mint and still have warranty til the end of this year or start of next, I'd need to check but have warranty certificate etc.

£1700 ONO. ef38b5f2ede9dae517872dc2743423ca.jpg f0f7e58c9afbd81db97b65c2c7ea2c9e.jpg dd5c7bd336e49ddae4145d6719b08055.jpg

Big Uno likes this.
  2. Is this fronts and rears Jamie, any more photos? How come you're selling em?

3. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Yeah front and rears, only got photos of the fronts currently.

Looking to change to a 2 way setup, nothing wrong with these ones at all but the ones with more adjustments will suit my use a bit better now. If I wern't competing this season I wouldn't t bother though as they are genuinely the best thing I've done to it and you can do to a MK3 imo.

4. Better than my RSC Competition Pros?!?! Surely not! :smiley:

5. What’s 450/450 spring rate to kgs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Buy them and find out, you'll probably be surprised.

Also, for the new buyer, I can have these sent to AST and checked/serviced so they will be like new for peace of mind.

7. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

8kgs IIRC but the ASTs run a true rear coilover which changes the effective spring rate.

RobbieR likes this.
  8. Do people still say “mint”?

9. always a good idea to wind up a moderator, on a for sale thread conley..:angry::grinning:

10. Innit.

11. 8kg

12. are these still available?