Megane RS 265 cup owner 1st timer

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by inger84, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Hi brought my baby about 5 months ago and absolutely love her but having a few little issues so thought joining a site like this might help no my way around cars but always helps to get advice from others who know more than you so hopefully some of you guys can help me

2. Hi and welcome.

What problems are you having?

Feel free to post some pics up in here of your 265.

3. Yh I've got a rattling noise coming from my cambelt area in told its the tensioner and Renault know they are faulty and a lot of people are suffering this problem my cars only done 45000 and has been looked after full Renault service history and everything I've spoke to my local Renault dealer and they want to diagnose the car at a cost of £78 then they said if that's what it is they will speak to Renault uk to see what can be done cuz I've been told lots of people have had big reductions in price off Renault uk cuz its a common fault just wondered if anyone on here had experienced similar thing and had any look going through Renault uk to get it sorted thats my main issue others can wait lol