Megane rs 250

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Kevin bev, May 6, 2018.

1. Hi, everyone I'm looking to buy a megane rs 250, I've still got 2 kids 12 and 10 is there enough room in the back for them to be comfortable. Have also been used to 4 doors , but I have always wanted a megane rs. Got a focus st at the moment and looking to change for a megane rs, would the standard 250 be ok, I know the cup versions are a lot firmer ride but also having the kids on board don't want it to be too uncomfortable for them,or the Mrs ! Would be grateful for your views, regards kev.

2. My girlfriend finds my 250 Cup quite uncomfortable especially at the back, mine is lowered on H&R springs though.

The rear legroom isn't brilliant either, obviously that depends on how the people in the front are sitting. I'm 6ft and the space behind me is near enough non existent

3. I have just purchased a RS 250 as my daily runner. I have two children aged 11 and 8. I have been doing the usual running around and so far so good! The kids have enough room in the back and I am over 6ft tall.
    The car has the Cup pack and quite a few modifications too. It is not the most practical family car, but as the kids are old enough to get in and out of is not too bad. We did a long journey this weekend in the car and both the kids sat in the back with no problems. Hope that helps.

4. Just to add the car has the optional Recaro seats so not sure if that gives a bit more room in the back over standard seats. The wife has not been in the car yet, so can't comment on what she thinks!!

5. The Recaros are significantly slimmer so will give a lot more knee room.