MEGANE r26 front bumper

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Paul21, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Have a r26 bumper in black and does come with the original splitter too. Brought this buy never ended up using it. Previously used to be red but has been sprayed black by previous owner. Can still see red on the bottom where the splitter goes over and on the back. Few scratches. I was going to have it resprayed but didn't end up using it.

Open to offers on this.

Located in Birmingham

20180202_145345.jpg 20180202_145430.jpg 20180202_145536.jpg 20180202_145759.jpg 20180202_145841.jpg

2. There a bloke on megane owners club on facebook called Karl looking for one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Don't suppose you could send him over to here by any chance?.

4. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

5. Hi Paul, is this still available? If so, how much are you after? I'm only in Wolverhampton myself so can collect.

6. Hi

I would be happy with £100 collected

7. More than what I can spend atm, just after a cheap spare that I can respray instead of me having to have my car off the road for a couple of days. Would you sell the bumper bare, no grilles, badge, spot lights or washer jets? Would give extra for the lower grille as a clip on mine has broke and sticks out in one corner. Does the part where the splitter attaches underneath detatch? I don't have an oem splitter to go back on so would look odd

8. How much are you looking on spending?. It doesn't detach No, but you can always cut the brackets off that the splitter attaches too. Obviously then have to sand it back for painting.

10. Is this still available