Megane 275 Cup-S

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by CraigCup-S, Oct 12, 2016.

1. IMG_2808.JPG IMG_2813.JPG After 4 years away trying my luck with various Audi's and finding them soul destroyingly dull, I'm back in a Renaultsport again.

Got one of the last few Cup-S's produced, pretty much fully loaded, chunky discount and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Previously had a Megane 225, Clio 172, 2 Phase I Clio V6's, Clio 197 Cup, Megane 250 Cup, so this is Renaultsport number 7.

Great to be back.

Naith, Nigelo and PeteRS like this.
  2. Hi and welcome Craig
    Very nice looking looking car you have there.

3. Very nice - welcome to the fold.

4. Welcome back to the Renaultsport fold buddy. Flame red is definitely the colour to have on the Mk3. Stunning.

5. Great Colour!! Welcome back. Very jealous you've owned not one but two V6s. Tres cool!

6. IMG_3607.JPG One year into ownership of my Cup-S.
    Covered 7,000 thoroughly rewarding / invigorating miles.

The last car I was this satisfied with, and kept for more than a year was my Megane 250. There's nothing out there that I've driven that is as perfectly honed to what I want from a car as this French chariot is.
    Oil changed and I'm looking forward to the next year in the car, and will be putting a few more miles onto it than I did this year.

197gaz likes this.
  7. Lovely that :grinning:

8. The definitive version of the mk3 megane,in the best colour.
    When you come to sell it...give me a shout.

9. Looking good. What wheels is that you're running? Suit it well.

10. They are Fondmetal 9RR.
    They looked good when new, but the matt finish isn't ageing too well........

11. Nice car and colour mate. Don’t think you can buy a better fun drivers car for the money. Love mine