Megane 250/265 Prices

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Jimbob 2705, Jun 25, 2017.

1. What do we expect to happen to Megane 250/265 prices over say the upcoming 12 months?

Just wondering if people think they will continue to loose value consistently, possibly take a big fall with the new Megane announced, or possibly stay fairly fixed

Obviously this is just people's predicaments, and in no way factual

2. I think they should stay the same with them being the last 3 door meg sport, they could even creep up eventually! But that's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. If the new MK4 RS Megane is a bit of a pup then there could be a bit more interest in the 'last of the greats'.

4. Maybe one day you'll even own one

sunnylunn likes this.
  5. thats a lot of paper round money.....lol

GrumpyTwig likes this.
  6. What's with the digs at this guy, is my head in the sand here?!

7. It's kind of a long running joke that's spanned multiple forums and multiple years, he knows I/we are just jabbing his buttons. Though no one's ever been able to verify he's ever owned an RS car but he likes to talk about them.

8. just bit of banter, he loves it........lol

9. Ah ok,
    And for the sake of post I hope they do keep value, at main dealer near me a car has landed same year,colour and mileage and it's 2 k less than what I paid for mine under 1 year ago. Mind mine has both cup pack and sat nav which this one does not

10. Will probably fall given the new RS is coming out. Compared to the Ford RS scene, where the MK3 is still good money I just can't see it happening with the Renault Megane RS which is a shame as it is a great car, praised by owners and journalists etc.

11. Quality always attracts a certain type of fanbase.