225 Megane 2 Mist Style Washer Jets

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by Nickson, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Sadly yes. 01782505050. They were very helpful but I raised the Paypal dispute to get the ball rolling, so all they have to do is click accept to get my money back, rather than wait for them to sit down and look me up :smile:

2. Stu

Stu

I was order number 6048, so doesn't look good for me either.

Have just sent them an e-mail to see what's happening.

3. TimR26

TimR26 South Central RSM Area Rep

They've just refunded me as well, I didn't have to ask which is good.

4. Better to ring mate, they know the score with these jets and are pretty helpful about it :smile:

5. Just been refunded, Sent them an email giving them my order number and asking the situation. They refunded me about 5 mins later. Going to buy some new mats instead because mine are looking a bit rough after this winter lol.

6. Well is it the same part number?

7. Paypal at the ready lol

8. Refund :worried:

9. On your marks... get set....

10. No, it is a completely different one, I done a load of research last night and THINK I may have found another source. I just don't want to get everyones hopes up, just yet!

If I can pick them up on Thursday when they come in I can let you know sooner, however, due to work commitments its more than likely going to be Saturday!

I will let yous know as soon as I can though!

11. Breath held :wink:

12. 6062 no wander i lost out!!

13. #6055 has been refunded as well.

14. No phone call but had an email to say I've been refunded :-(

15. I could of also found an alternative, the clip that goes into the bonnet needs trimming but thats it.

Oh and they are about £3 each :cool:

16. Hopefully the ones I found are a direct replacement, plus, only around £4 each too!

17. Stu

Stu

Refund here too, oh well. Was worth a try.

Will be very interested in any new source or alternative parts.

18. Daz

Daz

No answer either and got refunded :worried:

To be fair I was only going with the flow - I wasn't that bothered anyway!

19. #6056. Had an email saying that I had been refunded.

20. I got a proper reply from them..

"Thanks for your order for these, and your patience with the delay. I'm afraid I've heard back from Renault now, and not only will they no longer be supplying the original part number, but existing orders would be fulfilled with the replacement, more expensive part number, which is a jet pattern rather than a mist pattern. I can only apologise for this, I've refunded your payment to the original source, and cancelled the order. If I can be of any assistance with this or any other genuine Renault (or Ford, Tata & MG Rover) parts enquiries, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Mike"

21. Stu

Stu

^^ Same reply I got too.

22. Same email I got from them.

23. Same here :worried:

24. Those look pretty awful when squirting to be honest...not much of a mist...

25. Daz

Daz

Yeah looks like me when I've climbed off the wife :wink:

26. LOL. Wow Daz. Nice insight there :wink:

27. Daz

Daz

28. I just phoned up this morning and spoke to Mike. After putting me on hold while he checked he came back and told me mine actually got shipped and I was the very last one on the list to have them shipped out and should be here by the end of the day, result! Order #6044 for reference.

I was half expecting to hear a similiar apology to the above. He asked if there was anything else he could do so I made sure to tell him if we find any other obscure part number we will be in touch :tongueout:

29. I fitted these last night to the Meg 250 and for anyone wondering they are a direct fit too. Just twist off the old, and clip in the new.

iqzl.jpg

The fitment clip is identicle but it is placed further forward on the mist style, its not a problem tho as there is slack in the rubber tubing to make up for this.

30. Ok update on the mist jets I found, sorry for the delay!

I've fitted them, they did need a small mod, just trimming. And when fitting them, just ensure the angle is good! They seem solid enough so should stay in place :smile:

They do however, look slightly different... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394819279.677923.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394819289.098642.jpg

31. TimR26

TimR26 South Central RSM Area Rep

Have you got a part number and price?

32. Yeah, part number is c6438z7 from a Citroen berlingo! Cost £10.61 all in!

They have 3 clips on these ones, and it was the rear one I trimmed. I trimmed the sides of the back so I could angle the washer down, as I'm guessing being from a van, the screen doesn't slope as much as the meg

33. Thanks Chris, looks like these from the bay 7.99 delivered. 330890919595 item number.

34. Yeah, I seen them just preferred to get the genuine item!

35. wont they sit any neater than that? :worried:

36. Don't think so, they need to be that low to hit the screen, unlike the Renault ones they can't be adjusted :worried: so they need to sit that far down.

But who's going to see them under your bonnet anyway?

37. ive a spare set of these, any one want to make me an offer?

38. A spare set of the Kangoo ones or the other, needs a bit of trimming ones? :wink:

39. genuine item? used or new?