Matts Red 250 Cup

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by odinson, May 18, 2015.

1. me too, less fussy
    lovely car by the wy

2. Nice buy mate, the yellow seat belts look good on the full leather as well.

3. Very nice dude, I love them both!

4. Cheers lads
    White car [​IMG]

My enkeis [​IMG]

5. Love that photo! Is it standard to get those flames?!

6. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Lol, no.

Decat at a minimum.

White one is pretty modified as well but most RS will do it will the stock cat removed.

7. I think it's got a bigger turbo as well. I may be wrong!

8. My red one shoots much bigger flames but the white one spits the bright blue ones

9. Awesome man.

10. [​IMG][​IMG]

11. Great pics, looking very nice indeed :cool:

12. Gorgeous man!!

13. What discs do you have on the front of the red one?

14. God speed 2 piece discs

15. What turbo is the white car running?

16. Gtx2867

17. Might have to get a decat on my Akropovic I'm quite keen on the idea of flames!

Would it need a remap if I did this? Are there two cats on it a la Clio 200?

18. Preferably, yes! and no, just one cat..

19. Ah I see. So not going to pass an MOT without is it?

20. Nope.

21. That's a ball ache then.

22. Can be but depends if you know a friendly mot tester

23. Lovely car mate, makes we wanna upgrade to a 250/265 :smiley:

24. Hahaha do it they are epic cars

25. [​IMG]

26. Is this yours??

27. Looks much like it ...

28. judging by the reg and alloys it is, what happened brake fade? too much speed

29. Wheel studs snapped causing wheel to come off. Yes wheels correct center bore amd nuts always torqued correctly after every session

30. Sorry to see that. Hope it's not a write off.

31. Least you can say you drove the wheel(s) off it.

Hope every things an easy fix for you, never heard of bolts snapping though given the hubs should be taking all the stress.

32. Fucking hell. I Was going to do the stud conversion too. Am I fuck now after seeing that

33. Deffo not a write off, bare the hub amd disc all it needs is wing, bonnet and bumper and left light Minor I'll be back on track in no time

34. Sorry to hear that, love watching your stuff on Instagram etc. I'm sure it'll be back in no time!

35. Might have found everything I need already

36. Just saw the video, happy to hear its not a write off, what about the enkei? U had them on when it happened?

37. It looks far far worse then it is believe me. No o had team dynamics on the front and just want to say David at ktec been excellent offering a lot of help with parts etc

38. Cars almost done!!!!

39. Good to hear mate

40. Obviously after what happened with the nut to stud kit, would you recommend it even with the problem you had? Looking into getting a kit and not sure which to go for. Guessing yours is ktr as remember seeing you on meganesport on Facebook saying that you were going to talk to David. But would you recommend it?