1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you joined our Facebook group yet?

Lowering a 250

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by moono16v, Jan 2, 2018.

1. moono16v

moono16v

Car:
    Capsicum Red 250FF Cup
    Hi all was planning on selling my 250 after 6 years of ownership however I’ve decided due to finances mainly and the fact I still love the thing I’ll be keeping it another year. I only wanted to swap as I want a 5 door now I have my first baby.

Anyway I want to do something to the car to make it feel “new / different” again.

What are the HR springs like from lads who have them on? I have read a few threads on here about them knocking / not making a difference?!

I only want them for visual not performance really.

Any ideas about things I could do to it. I’ve had it 6 years totally standard only ever had mid box chop. I don’t fancy a map as I’ve a few mates with bluefins and 2 lads with custom RST maps and there is absolutely eff all in it in gear or standing.

Thanks all.

2. DoubleD

DoubleD

Car:
    RS265
    I have been looking at H&R and Cooksport springs. The H&R springs seem to be a little lower than the cooksports.

3. Mclynes

Mclynes

I’ve got HR springs and I think they make the car look much better, 35mm lower all round. No knocking for me but I do also have 20mm wheel spacers all round too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk