Liquid Yellow Cup-S

Discussion in 'eBay Items, Pistonheads & Autotrader Ads' started by M547, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Hi guys, new on this forum but I've owned a couple of RS Clios in the past..

I'm looking to get into the world of Meganes now, and found this Cup S so was wondering what the forums thoughts are or if anyone knows much about it?

Obviously it's top money and missing some desirable bits like Recaros/Ohlins/Akra but the colour, miles and age are interesting.

Link: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&page=2

2. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

It looks nice, but I couldn't do without the Recaros.

There's a lovely white 275 Trophy in the for sale section on here with all the nice bits on for less than that.

3. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Not cheap for a car without any desirable options, will suffer when trying to sell on again

4. Thanks guys, yes the lack of spec is a bit disappointing. Will continue the search and check out the for sale section on here

5. Theyve probably only just got it in

6. Can confirm that poor advert is the same one I posted earlier. Looks like it didn't sell at the BMW dealership and went to auction