Sponsored By:  

Knockhill

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by evojkp, May 16, 2018.

1. Anyone doing the track nights at knockhill this week or next? 17th and 24th?

Weather for tomorrow is looking spot on. :grinning:

2. Doing the csoc on the 30th bud :smile: didn't realise there was some this week :worried:

3. A knockhill own track session tomorrow and dreadnought one next week.

I think both may be fully booked now.

I cannot make any of csoc dates this year. Away offshore for them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LewisIrvine likes this.
  4. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Just the 30th for me, Final test session before SLS and I may spend the majority of it setting up some new 2 way ASTs

LewisIrvine and Cazper like this.
  5. I'm going to the one tonight! I just picked up my car from the crash repair centre this afternoon after I hit a deer almost a month ago. I was so worried that it wouldn't be ready in time, but it was down to the wire.

6. See you there mate

7. Good to meet you last night mate. It was a cracking night, great weather, good track time and some decent fun. Roll on the next one.

8. Absolutely fantastic! You gave me some great pointers, and I'll definitely be going again.

evojkp likes this.
  9. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Any videos?

10. No, I've not had the GoPro fitted for the last good few outings. I've also had a good scout about the web and pics are short on the ground for last night as well.

11. Never bothered with my own camera either this is the only one I took lol.

[​IMG]

12. My camera positioning wasn't great so I hardly got any view of the outside. Good excuse to go again though.