Ios 7

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by ciaran4415, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Has anyone had difficulties playing music via ipjone since the update? Mines not playing through stereo at all.

2. Mine works still with a connect2 or whatever theyre called

3. Bluetooth is fine for talking on phone. Its just playing music.

4. Are you on about a 250? I've always ios 7 since buying the car and it plays fine but doesn't always show the song name. Does ios 6 work better?

5. Yeah

6. Problem solved, my bad

7. What did you do? And are your song names showing?

8. Press Radio CD until you get to aux and play a song. No song names showing.

9. Ah ok, that's the same as mine. Sometimes it shows the songs, sometimes it doesn't.

It is something Renault can upgrade but when I asked them about it I was told that they wouldn't know for sure if it would definitely fix the problem for my phone. Pretty poor really as I know from working for a main manufacturer that when a new software version is released it details exactly what the improvements relate to and for something like bluetooth audio - which phones and their operating systems it is for!

10. Yeah still great cars tho. Yours is class, how do you find comfort with the cup chassis and recarros?

11. Btw it shows song name if you play using usb connector. Found out when charging phone today