Interest in RS Tuning Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by James B, Apr 10, 2016.

1. The group buy pushed me to take the plunge and I am now booked in for intercooler, turbo cooler, decat and map!

ripzay likes this.
  2. Is this still on if I book next week ? Been so busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I'm up for a remap. Only just seen this thread. I'm deployed on Ops at the moment though. Can I do it end of June if he takes the deposit this week?

Std RS250 btw.

4. Just call him I am sure he will be happy with more business. I am down there on Thursday if anyone is booked in then

5. just had the last of my work done (I did say that last time) bit disappointing really had a milltek fit and it only made an extra 6bhp, for all the mods done only making 270 / 300 but I suppose that tuning cars for you.

Not had chance to drive it but dont imagine it will feel much quicker just sound nicer

6. What all have you had done?

7. Rs sports cat and miltek, 630's, intercooler, then the map tweak

Was hoping for a 280 figure really 269 just seems a bit low, put in a r26r clutch and smf recently aswell. It's been an expensive few months

8. This still open? My brother needs a map on his vxr and I need a tweak on my r26

9. Would be up for a DPF delete and stage 1 on my RS175 if it's still on?

RS 175 Lux

10. Andy Bond on TR said a few days ago, "the RS tuning group buy is definitely closed" closed around mid May if I remember correctly, also the group buy thread appears to have now been deleted on TR.

11. Thanks. I know AB on TR.
    Shame he got banned from here. I didn't realise he organised this for RSM. Maybe the last one then?

12. I'm over on Friday 3rd June for mapping, anyone else there that day? Also interested to know if anyone else has had theirs mapped and what results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

Think this one is separate from the one on the other website

14. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

This is nothing to do with Andy Bond or TR as far as I'm aware, it was organised by a member of this forum. It may be worth dropping the op a pm

15. Well, it's done! Paul said my engine is strong, but my fuel system isn't, injectors are running at 98% duty to make peak power, which is due to age/mileage (112k), and recommended that i get em swapped out, and if possible do the fuel pump too.

Made 271.3hp at the fly, both my engine and clutch survived!

2016-06-01 12.35.19.jpg
    2016-06-01 14.43.59.jpg

That blue fan he has can shift some air!

Representing both now!
    2016-06-01 16.57.38.jpg

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    posiden52 likes this.
  16. Is this still on then ?

17. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Apparently not, it's ended now.