If you werent driving a Megane what would you buy next

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Danny Danger, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Thought I read somewhere you'd cancelled your order due to the availability of colour options? M2 Comp will be a very nice weapon of a car.

2. Uncancelled it after some particularly good reviews.
    Will learn to love Sunset Orange with splashes of carbon fibre.

3. Ohhh that will be luverly..

4. Found myself looking at 3MPS's again lately, had a mk1 a few years back and so far the R26 hasn't given me the same satisfaction I had with it.

5. Probably one of these

megane trophy.jpg

6. For me?

If I had the cash Nissan GT-R

or Range Rover supercharged 5.0

Lthough more realistic M4.

7. Yep - was in a mates recently - effortless to drive and to drive fast.

8. A tuner down the road from me is doing turbo conversions for the Toyota gt86 / Subaru brz. 300bhp with just bolt on parts and std internals. Those cars are meant to handle really well and would be interesting with 50% more power and double the torque.

Jonny157 likes this.
  9. Ive been thinking along the same line for a while now [emoji1303]. Who’s the tuner and what kind of cost for the conversion?

10. Jonny157 likes this.
  11. He's about 1 minute down the hill from me! Nice bloke, he did my Sierra v6 turbo years ago..

12. Well I've still got the megane 265. 16 months of ownership and covered 3000 miles. I'm finding it hard for a replacement. I've even been thinking of getting a Cupra 280, am I mad lol. If xthilox hammers them around the ring they must be good. Just a shame there a bit dull looking

13. Civic fk2 type r would be my next choice, went out in a mates recently engine is strong, whole package seems shit hot.

dan4291 likes this.