Highly garage recommended for the North West

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Keiron, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Just came back from Birchdown near Malpas after having springs, decat and brake lines fitted. Genuinely lovely chaps who went above and beyond in helping me out, so if you are in need of some Renault loving in the NW then look them up. Just make sure your sat nav is charged so you can find them the first time!!!!

2. How far did you travel mate im considering them theyre certainly cheap enough quoted ne 86 to fit the springs its just the two hour plus drive im unsure of

3. It was about forty minutes for me, and they supply a courtesy car so you can go off and do your own thing. If you do go then you must pop around and have a natter and a cup of tea to while away the time!!

4. Forty mins away aint poppin round lol i wish they were open saturday then i woul be sold lol how long did it take to do the springs

5. You have to go past me to get to them!

They did springs, decat, brake lines, cv boots so they had it all day really. Also, the decat was an absolute bugger to get off they said.

6. Were you from mate I'll let you know if I go down

7. +1

They've done great work on both my Clio 182 and R26 and I couldn't recommend them enough. Well worth the hour to get there although the horses came as a surprise when I needed to use their toilet. :wink: