Highest mileage MK3 RS

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by ryan2828, Nov 22, 2017.

1. I normally change my cars every year but I've grown quite attached to my 250 and thinking of keeping it for a while.

I do between 20-25k a year so the miles are going to pile onto it (currently on 45k), out of interest what the highest mileage MK3 RS on here and what's the maintenance been like as the miles creep up?

2. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

115k here, usual maintenance stuff as well as an engine/box and various other bits.

Nigelo likes this.
  3. 93k on mine. Very good so far with only regular maintenance parts, brakes, pads ect.. It could with a front end suspension refresh in the near future.
    There's a guy on FB with one on 150+k, with no major problems!

Nigelo likes this.
  4. Mine will never see high mileage until i sell it, currently on 29k (2012). I Only do around 4k a year

5. I'm currently on 34776 miles on my 2010 car. That puts me just under 5k miles a year!

6. Like most cars these days, you get a few bad experiences. Most will go on while looked after, it's usually cars falling into the hands of budget owners expecting £10k car running costs from a £30k car, same with any other performance car they can throw up big bills but should go on well past 100k miles.