1. Hi, im looking into buying a Renault sport Megane 275 in the new year. Im just here to get some advice on what to look for when i buy one and how they are to live with.
    I cant see me putting in on a track any time in the future so im going for the 275 nav model, im looking at 2015 models with under 20k on them in black on black, not sure about Recaro's or not but yeah.
    Any advice on what to check before i buy and how they are to live with (frequency of and best tyres, pads, oil etc) would be gratefully received.
    Cheers

Dave

Big Uno likes this.
  2. Welcome matey.im sure somebody will chirp up and let u know some info,myself i have a r26 so i cant help much but thought better say hi. :-)

drc12369 likes this.
  3. cheers mate

4. wow the flood of information has been astounding lol cheers guys :smile:

5. Hi and welcome, very quiet bunch tonight.I don't own a 250/265/275, so sorry, not much help, but come on guys, help this fellow out.

drc12369 likes this.
  6. This forum is a bit quiet tbf.

There is some good info to be had its just not that instant.

I pmd someone Thursday and still haven't had a response but that's pretty usual.

Tried the FB page, sometimes a bit more lively?

Ive got a 225 so can offer no useful info I'm afraid.

From what I've heard the common ish things are lower ball joints on the front and thermostats and general French car idiosyncrasies. The standard stereo and speakers are a bit pants too apparently.

Good cars though, all cars have their faults after all.

drc12369 likes this.
  7. Couldn't care less about the stereo lol never owned a French car, looking forward to it though. Cheers

Jamesycc likes this.
  8. Sorry to sat that after all my research i havent bought a Megane 275.... i bought a 2010 Clio 200 Renaultsport instead. Thanks anyway.

Big Uno and Mikeyjp like this.