Hi new in here :)

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Haomaru, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Hello, im new in here, find u guys searching on the web info about boost controlling a megane (i now know that i cant).
    I got an 225, 2 years with it. I leave in Mexico City and it´ll an honor to be active on this forum.
    Till now i got Stage 1 to 16 PSI, FICM, Forge inlet, K&N air filter. Working on DP, Stage 2, Forge DV & actuator.

Some pics of my car.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stevie

Stevie Events Coordinator

Hello and welcome to the club

3. Daz

Daz

Hello there! Car looks nice

4. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Hello there, welcome to the site mate :smile:

Can tell you've just woke up, your systematic reply shows a keen man! Haha!

5. Welcome to the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

6. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

And isn't it great we got international members already :smile:

7. Daz

Daz

Ha!

Actually I'd just come in from a 12 hour shift - I'm more goosed now than I would be if I'd just got up! I was going to put something else but couldn't remember what it was so just ending up posting that :smile:

8. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Urgh, I have a screaming kid so it means I'm on here 24/7. Helps for welcomes with the international members haha.

9. Daz

Daz

We're trying for one - I can see me begging for overtime already!

10. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Jesus, your trying for one? I'm the opposite, don't get me wrong he's amazing and can't wait till he's older to help play cars with but I'd of happily waited a few more years. Good luck!

11. Welcome to the site

12. Daz

Daz

Well yeah there are Mrs 'issues' shall we say so it's going to take longer for us to have one. We're both 31 and I don't want to be an old dad so trying now isn't really a biggie for me.

13. lol 24-hour shifts, i think we got but 6-8 hrs of diference. for me 8pm must be 5 am there Thx for the welcome. I think i can contribute with u guys, i do many things to the car myself or else if i dont know how I get involved.
    I just make this past wekend a complete sunroof service, a friend help me on it. we change the gums, and clean everything.
    2 weeks ago side mirrors rapint, I know a place over here were they canned the paint. Ill try to post whatever i do to.