Hello guys

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Browno95, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Hello guys my names Luke from the Cambridgeshire region of the UK I recent bought a Megane RS 265 cup and just joined for a few questions upon the car.

Many thanks for answering my stupid questions when I ask them but all help will be appreciated.

Here is a picture of my new car.

Attached Files:

2. Hi Luke, welcome along.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers - ask away.

Car looks good there. How are you finding it?

3. Hi. Car looks great. Do you have any plans for it?

4. Car is amazing absoloutly in love with the car think it does everything it should do in terms of great performance with an amazing balance of handling

5. Yes I have a few plans for the car I've spoken to RS tuning regards to front mount intercooler, exhaust and new air kit plus remap and a rolling road they came back with a quote for myself.

My questions are which is the best exhaust system to buy for the car in terms of sound quality. And loudness. Bar the akraprovic system due to its price. And whether to decat as I do like the pops and bangs.

My other question is it sits rather high on the cup pack and I do like my car to be lower not slammed like most cars are these days but just have a decent stance height but I don't want to sacrifice the pure handling of the cup pack gives the car for something that looks nice because it's lower. so I'm unsure whether it's worth it and if it is what to go for which will still give the car the edge in terms of handling but have a nice stance Aswell.

If you have any ideas what to do and what's best to go for please i accept any advice. Many thanks

6. Mid box delete is a popular option for more sound, without changing the whole system. Have a search on here - there's sure to be loads of info on it.

Plenty of options for suspension as well, depending on your pocket depth.

7. So just getting rid of the mid box and replacing it with a pipe will amp the sound and what about regard to pops and bangs. And suspension I would be willing to pay a decent amount.