Hello from the Netherlands

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by zoef, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,

My name is Martin, 42 years young and I live in the Netherlands.

I'm driving a 2014 Megane RS Trophy, which i now have about 2,5 years.

I hope to learn and read a lot of intresting things around here.

Before this i hads another Renault RS, a Clio R27.

Greetings from the Netherlands,

IMG_2254.JPG IMG_2360.JPG IMG_3694.JPG 004.JPG Martin[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Welcome Martin!

zoef likes this.
  3. Welcome Dutchie :smiley:

zoef likes this.
  4. Hi Martin. Nice car! Great colour.

Have you done much to the car? Looks lowered....

zoef likes this.
  5. Hi!

zoef likes this.
  6. FCE2D583-7EF2-4E55-B4CD-B63A25B8A678.jpeg The car is lowered with a set of Bilstein B16’s, and has a forge dumpvalve. For the rest its original, but a powerupgrade together with bigger frontdiscs are planned next year, and I like the cae shifters

7. looks great :smile: one of my buddies used the b16s on his e36 track car how do you find them on the road? Do they crash about on potholes etc?
    Any audio of the dump valve? My inner 9 year old wants to know

8. The B16 kit together with the way the wheels are alligned maken it very good for me. Spend the last 2 summer holidays in the Alps, very good cornering. Good contact with the road, also on high speed it drives on rails. My wife says there’s no comfort at al No sounds of the dump valve, sorry.

9. Ordered a pair of colored rsmegane stickers, so soon some "advertising" in the Netherlands.

Martin

10. That's a lovely looking Megane!

zoef likes this.
  11. Recieven the rsmegane.com stickers last week. Any idea where to put them ?

12. After a little bit more than 3,5 years enjoying my 3RS Trophy is decided to swap it for a 4RS .....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time to put some km's on it, but i already now it's a complete different car then the 3RS, more like a GT+.

Gavin. likes this.