Handsfree not working

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Jamie230, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Ive just got my car (265) a few days and have noticed the the hands free opening wont work when i go to the car in the morning. If i open with the keycard the handsfree starting works as normal and once ive drove about to the shops etc and come back to the car the handsfree works normal. Also noticed the stop start never kicks in so wondering if a possible weak car battery could be causing both things to happen. I will test the battery when i can but no that with other stop start ive worked on the battery needs to be up before it will work but unsure if the handfree is related.

2. Handsfree wont work if you use the card to lock the car, it overides it.

3. Thanks for the reply i dont remember using the keycard to lock it but i will make sure i dont use it in thhe future and see if it works. Any ideas on the stop start never kicking in?

4. Probably not driving it enough/long enough, i beleive theirs got to before enough charge in them amongst other things before the system works otherwise it would knackard the battery.

Jamie230 likes this.
  5. Thanks im going a 200 mile trip this weekend so il see what its like after that.