225 F1team not r26

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by rhinodan, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Quick question about cooksport springs, are they a standard size, mine are eibach pro springs and it is lower than standard 225 by quite a lot it is also quite a lot stiffer than a standard 225 I read that was a selling point of the f1 225 team not sure if eibach pro are standard on my car??? Would cooksport springs be an upgrade to mine? Anyone got before and after pictures of their f1 with cooksports?

2. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

Check out my progress thread. I have before and after in there.

3. Thank you mate do u suggest I get some fitted in mine???

4. Will.

Yes I do. Don't even think about it, just buy some now.

5. dont suppose u have a link to ur progress thread do u mate?

i dont tend to track the car, just spirited road driving although i was looking at a track day when weathers nicer?

6. Will.

7. Needs lowered they sit realy high otherwise :d

8. are the eibach pro springs standard mate? could u do me a favor please when u get a spare 5 mins and its not raining, could u measure the arch gap at top centre of the wheel front and back? mine looks quite abit lower than urs did standard hoping some chav that had car before me hasnt decided to cut springs, either that or they are worn and need replacing lol...

9. Haha I would agree definately . my Thread has pics as well where it says car under people's pics if it is in bold like mine and wills then u can click it and it will take you to there reject thread . I think eibach pros are standard that's what came off mine anyway the arch gap is huuuge standard

10. your arch gap doesnt look much different to mine pal, although u cant see that much difference cause its black?

11. The ride is almost the same as the eibach springs, and the ride height is 100x better.

12. It's not easy to tell on pictures but when u compare side by side it's looks massively different remember it's only an inch lower

13. Oh yeah lol I guess where u from pal