250 Engine Cover Post Thing

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Semtax, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Does anybody have an engine cover post / stand thing spare or know the part number? I noticed I only had 3 the other day when I went to put my engine cover back on!

[​IMG]

2. I also only have 3 lol i could do with the number to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Renault Part number is 8200301486 and they're about 2.36 + Vat each, pretty reasonable

4. I need the rubber bung thing that sits on the underside of the engine cover and pop on the posts. Don't have a part number for them do you?

5. Perfect. Thanks for that!

6. Top Engine Cover Clip Renault Clio Ii Iii Megane Modus Kangoo Scenic 7701056972 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B014F0RH2Y/?tag=rsmeg-21

7. Would anyone be able to post a link to the part 8200301486, I've been hunting tinterweb and can't find it anywhere...

8. Hi Jas, could you tell me which website you found these on please ? I've searched loads with the part number and never brings anything up. Thanks!

9. Bumping this one, any luck with the little post thing, would be very grateful if someone had a link?

10. Hi All,

I also need an engine clip and can't find a part number, I wonder is this the same clip you were talking about, unfortunately all Photobucket photos are no longer available. I've attached picture of the thing I need, any help would be very much appreciated

Attached Files: