225 Cooksport springs

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Danp, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Any news on when the 225 springs wil be back in stock? I can't wait to get them!

2. Me too hopefully any day

3. I'm waiting patiently too, their facebook said on the 7th of January they'll be in stock within two weeks, that should of been this Tuesday.
    Any day now hopefully!

4. Ha ha yeah i saw that too thats why im desperate lol

5. CookSport

CookSport RSM Trader

They are on their way lads. Mid next week is tracked for!

6. They all sold already?

7. Daz

Daz

You fancy making some with less of a drop? They'd still sell like hot cakes due to the cost of genuine ones...

I'd love a set that are half way between standard cup ones and the current ones.

8. Yaaaay

9. Been calling up since october
    Desperate for some

10. Just buy h&rs if that's what you want mate

11. Daz

Daz

I don't want softer than standard though

12. CookSport

CookSport RSM Trader

They are not all sold.

The only issue is, although there seems to be a lot of interest... They are very slow at moving.

These arnt just any old cheap springs, I have these custom made to my spec. To be honest I don't make much on them either.

I can do one off sets, but they are much more expensive.

13. CookSport

CookSport RSM Trader

There is plenty on order now though!

14. Great news! I notice you re based in Bristol. Don't suppose you fancy fitting them for me aswell :wink:

15. Daz

Daz

How much more are we talking? Just don't chop as much off the ends please :wink:

16. CookSport

CookSport RSM Trader

Lol! I will get a price. How much lowered from standard ride height to you want mate?

17. What like selling your own?

18. Just I have to wait a couple of weeks until pay day but I'll definitely be in touch

19. Hi Josh, I would be interested if you could do 50 percent less than you are offering (15 mm front, 12 mm back). What is the cost and most importantly lead time?
    Tel

20. I have car booked in for some work in march and wanted these
    can hold out a few more week then I'll be getting itchy feet and end up with h&rs which I don't really want

21. What's the lead time on these atm?

22. Man up Daz!! :wink:

23. Any update on this mate?

Can we get a list of people who are definitely wanting a set then it saves josh ordering a load in and only 2 sets actually selling

Ill start

1.joeh

24. 2. Jdrummo31 (Jordan)

Won't have brass until payday. 15th February. So I'll order then

25. I think tbh he will have already ordered them and is just waiting on them coming in same as us I definately want some if the interest is as high as it seems I can't see him struggling to sell them

26. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

literally waiting on them to arrive, as soon as they arrive he'll post in here before anywhere.

27. I thought as much I'm happy good things come to those who wait etc :wink:

28. 3. rob_humphrey

Im defiantely buying a set been waiting so long

29. Daz

Daz

Shhh you :smile: I don't want mine to look broken like yours :wink:

30. These due back in stock soon then ?

31. Next day or two I believe josh said mid this week

32. Count me in 2! Please tell me you would send them abroad??

33. Any day now I think, was ment to be Tuesday 21st!

34. I'm interested in these as well. With having another track car that is proper low, I don't need another, so some improvement over the standard R26 springs would be great without ruining the car for me.

35. Another set for me!

Also will shipment to Europe be an option?

36. It says they only deliver mainland uk you could try ringing when they become available though maybe worth a try

37. Id like a set. Would be willing to travel to pick them up as my brother lives in Bristol.

38. how much are these ?

39. £180

40. CookSport

CookSport RSM Trader

Any day now guys