Carbotech XP8 front pads 225/R26/R26.R & Clio's

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Daz, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Daz

Daz

I've decided not to do any track days (A first track day would be nice!) in this Megane, it's staying on the road so these are surplus to requirements as the next one won't be a MK2.

Bought from Ian at Carbotech earlier in the year for £222 posted.

They've done approx 40-50 miles on the road to and from work and on the Nursery run, so pretty much brand new. Bought standard Renault pads to put in and left these in the Renault box till I had made my mind up.

I'm asking £150 posted which is a massive saving on new and no waiting time.

20180905_164130.jpg 20180905_164104.jpg 20180905_164206.jpg

2. theres a guy asking for these on the rs megane facebook page from yesterday
    .Got a pic up of a liquid yellow R26 with glowing front disks,so you can identify the thread.
    give him a PM.

3. Daz

Daz

I was, he's after Mk3 pads!

4. weird.. he had a pic of a R26 up

5. daz..i have been using xp8`s on the road for many years.They are a fabulous road pad,with no warm up period to worry about.Dont know if you have used them before,but they give massive stopping power.
    jamie used these as well on the road with no issues.XP10 is more like a track only pad.

6. Daz

Daz

Oh they were good for the few miles I had on them I'd just rather use the new standard pads and free up the cash sat in these.

7. typical..just put a fkn new set on mine..otherwise i would have snapped your hand off!

8. Daz

Daz

Well you clearly adore them so might as well pick up some spares! :wink:

9. if you still have them in a few weeks..PM me,and i will take them.I am sure if you put them on the RS Megane facebook page they will be snapped up at that price..like you say £220 now.

10. Daz

Daz

I was going to give it a week on here then put them on there, I know people on here more than on there!

11. this sites all but dead now..gone the same way as meganesport.net....Maybe its me and you driving them off daz!

12. hey daz..asked i guy i know with a R26 who is looking for some xp8`s for the track.
    will get him to contact you if hes interested.Hes bought suspension off me via paypal,so hes on the level.

13. Daz

Daz

That'll do nicely :smile:

14. typical daz..spoke to him..he just put on PF-Z..this week!

15. If you’ll do them for £140 delivered I’ll take them daz, pm your PayPal details.

16. Daz

Daz

Sold.

17. did simon buy them daz?

18. Daz

Daz

Sure did matey [emoji106]

19. oh great..minus my commission,thats a very nice 75 notes in your sky rocket.
    when can i expect the cheque?:tonguewink:

20. Daz

Daz

Errr 2122? :wink:

21. wow..thats a exact time..do you mean 21.22 today?...
    how nice of you to drop it over!..long drive though mate.:tonguewink:

22. Daz

Daz

Depends where you want to put that dot! I'm thinking of putting one before the 75 :smile:

23. well theres gratitude for you..well if 75p is all i am worth Daz....then me and you are over!:kissingheart::triumph::tearsofjoy:

24. Daz

Daz

Typical woman, you could have told me we were on first!

25. you should have known!..you just dont understand me!...you men are all the same!....etc..etc..

26. Daz

Daz

I feel like we're already married, this sounds so familiar...