R26 Carbon R26R roof spoiler

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by Triple J Motorsport, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Dan

Dan

I would like a set of Door mirror cases and front grill..

2. This guy is going to make a killing on here! Count me in for any group buys in the future.

3. How about the Renault diamonds for a 225/R26

4. Diamonds are making, also handles covers :wink:

5. Interior or external handles?

6. External

7. Can't wait to see those!

8. I have photos of prototype (not in gloss):

d78q.jpg 3j32.jpg 4u71.jpg

9. I would love the b-pillar exteriors in carbon and also front and rear Renault diamonds

The streamline b-pillars are direct replacements if you read the add

im very very intrested in this, I must keep an eye on it

10. I want one but can't afford the £295 price at the moment

11. Dan

Dan

Are they bolt off bolt on?

If so maybe a group buy... If we (as a group) order 5, what price could you do them for? (£225 delivered would be nice!!)

12. No, they require drilling, and then either a grommet or welding, filling and painting I think.

13. Carbon spoilers have same mountings like normal r26r spoiler. They are finish in gloss (with UV filter) and not need painting! Ready to mount :smile:
    If somebody don't have normal r26r spoiler mounted I will attach instruction, mountings mat and bolts :smile:

Triple J Motorsport if You can trust me :wink: and pay by PayPal directly to me (without ebay), I can make special offer for You = £250 + £25(p&p)

If You make group bay I can make better price :smile:

14. You can ask me here about this spoiler :wink:
    I make a carbon copy from original r26r spoiler :smile:
    It's not wrap or vinyl - is made from genuine carbon fibre and our high gloss UV stable finish enhances the natural beauty of the carbon fibre twill
    Direct replacement for your heavy original OEM item this spoiler comes with all the nessesary fittings required to make installation easy :wink:

15. Few photos of carbon spoiler mounted today on my customer car from Tokyo (Japan). As You see it's no problem to send worldwide package :smile:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

16. 048.jpg

050.jpg

053.jpg

New daylight photos. Enjoy :cool:

And real opinion from Japan customer:

"As I said before I'm so satisfied with your product. To tell thetruth, I didn't expect so much because it is less expensive in
    comparison with some other carbon products such as UK's
    Strealine Carbon's ones. But in reality, yours is amazing!!!!"