can you help me identify what version / pack this is and a value

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Paul46, May 2, 2018.

1. Hi , new here so please excuse the dumb question but i was taught if you dont know ask .
    i have bought a megane sport to sell but im struggling to find exactly what model or spec it is . i think it might be a Lux ?
    its a 2010 on a 60 plate in silver with black panoramic roof, keyless entry , air con , folding mirrors , cruise control , speed limiter, folding mirrors, recaroro leather seats , silver coloured/ brushed alloy brembo calipers. no badges whatsoever , phoned main dealer and they only have it on system as a megane / renault sport,
    factory type number in handbook says DZ1N06
    goes like stink and exhaust has a lovely crackle and bang when you shut off :smiley:.
    how do i find out ?
    also once i know whats it worth ?
    its very clean , or will be when detailed this week, 62,000 miles , full service history , fresh mot with refurb wheels and 4 new tyres going on before sale
    megane.jpg

Attached Files:

2. It’s a non cup packed 250 lux. and those seats are not Recaros.

I’d say it’s worth maybe £8000 depending on condition?

3. Yeah looks to be what Jimmy said, depending on condition as they are not recaros and wheels don't look in great condition. Think you'd be looking at £7500-£8200 depending on the buyer.

4. Let's not respond to this, as its a double post, and has already been covered

5. hi thanks for that , its spotless . just passed mot and only advisory was tyres . im having 4 new tyres fitted and alloys refurbished. mileage seems about r.ight at 62k , and cam belt was done last year
    i really appreciate your help.

6. sorry for double post , new here and admitted only joined for the advice, but wanted to advertise it correctly , and as i know nothing about these i thought this was best place to ask.

7. thanks , advice and comments much appreciated

8. thanks for advice i appreciate it , wheels are being refurbished and 4 new tyres

9. thank you