Bonjour from Fareham

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Chris79, Feb 16, 2018.

1. evening gang, 1 week into r26 ownership and purchased to build a trackday focused road car. First frenchy and vowed I’d never buy French (always had jap and German) but the bang for the buck was too good to pass up and I must say I’m impressed with it in the minimal mileage I’ve done. Found a couple of issues so far and timing belt needs changing but once sorted will be getting it ready for Silverstone next month!

2. Hi and welcome Chris
    they are megga on track, love mine :sunglasses:

3. Cheers. Yeah I’ve been aware of their capabilities since I visited the ring last year. Fairly affordable now to buy, however the aftermarket parts are proving to be mega bucks compared to what I’m used too! Great base car though.

4. Ha ha ha it's called exclusivity, you could be like the non educated:laughing: and go for the run of the mill Fords Vauxhalls Honda's etc. it's the limited numbers that doesn't help with the aftermarket parts but why be run of the mill :laughing::laughing:

5. Ha, yeah exclusive. I’ll have to tell my mrs I’m exclusive when I show her my £2k parts list!

6. £2k is that all :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :sob::sob::sob: