R26 Blueflame Exhaust

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by charlie1984, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Markblack@MRS

Markblack@MRS RSM Trader

I have one on mine
    Sounds the biz!!

2. With the Titanium tips? ... I've been outbid :worried: where did you get yours from mark?

3. Wow, that looks epic! Love the titanium look tips! They actually look better than the ktec option. As above, Mark where did you get yours from?

4. Markblack@MRS

Markblack@MRS RSM Trader

I've had mine 2 years, I paid around £450 for it at the time tho!!!
    It has the blue tips but I've removed the centre box for a little more noise,
    Speak to the chap who's selling them there from Manchester so it may be the company who makes them

5. Nice one mark if they make them I might try and get one in the new year... so far it's the nicest style exhaust I've seen on offer... mainly because of the tips lol

6. Spoke to the seller... this is the last one they have... they build their own exhaust and apparently are developing one for the megane 76mm all the way through... this is who they are

BCS Automotive Limitedwww.powervalve.co.uk

7. Kicking myself someone won it at 380... should ve just upped it to 400 :worried:

8. Be interested to see their design. Get them to sign up on here they may sell a few!

9. Yeah I've told thwm about us and advised them to join ip and showcase their work... still gutted I didn't go in higher for this blueflame system though... have emailed blueflame so will see if they come back with anything lol

10. Be interesting to see what BCS can do for the Megane. They make a fantastic exhaust for the Golf GTI (I frequent the MK5 forum and am a prev owner of ED30). BCS Powervalve is probably 'the' exhaust most GTI owners would want now.

11. Are they expensive? And this powervalve system.. is it a button that ooens a valve to make it louder?

12. By the way, the sound of these systems is described as Epic !! (By owners)

13. I would want a 3 inch system.

14. I'd have one

15. I was bidding on that little number, had no internet signal at the end of the auction though, last i seen i was the high bidder at 270/275 :worried:

16. Just go to blueflames website, they sell direct

17. I thought Blueflame went bust a few years ago and took a load of customer's money?

I'm on a Skoda forum and they were a popular option for the Octy vRS then all of a sudden they disappeared after arranging a group buy

18. I emailed blueflame asking if they still produce thwm... had no answer... and after a bit of searching it does look like they went bust...

Liam I was close to going above the 380 but bottled it :worried: gutted! Lol

Saw a 3 inch ktec on there yesterday which is already sold..

19. Woukd be interesting to see this BCS number...

20. Yeah those are the guys I emailed still no response..