Best Insurance Cover with Mods

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by punkrock76, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Hi

Can anyone offer any advice on best insurance company for car with plenty of mods ?

Thanks

2. Adrian flux, £300 with all mods

3. Try Greenlight. Free to add mods and they do track day insurance for £45.

4. Wow. That's a good price.

5. Cheers mate. Will give em a bell !!

6. I'm with green light. fantastic service and got all my mods on a new for old replacement.

7. Another one for green light

8. Stu

Stu

Greenlight here too, service is the best I've ever had with any insurance company.

Going to be renewing with them very soon.

9. Aaand another for Greenlight! Great company and very good prices!

10. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Brentacre, 186 cheaper this year. i didn't even look at anyone else...

flux were ok for years until some snotty little cow tried to put 200 on my premium and wouldn't price match even though i set them up on MS and had another years no claims...

11. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

Greenlight. Was with flux on the clio but they priced me out of it on the meg, Greenlight always been helpful and matched quotes on renewal.

12. Sky insurance was cheaper for me than Greenlight and you get a decent discount with MeganeSport.net membership.

13. Another recommendation for brentacre.

14. A plan have been very good with Evo6 and did my 175sport with all mods for 375 FC, PNCD, 2nd driver

Sky insurance aswell

15. I use Brentacre who are awesome. Just goty modified Octavia VRS insured with business miles for 360 fully comp and the wife as a named driver.
    I also use CK for the megane who beat a like for like quote of 450 with no no claims on this car

16. I've been having a phone around, no one including those mentioned on here can get close to Greenlight for me.

17. Greenlight and Brentacre are very similiar priced, Im sure they use the same Insurance providers so have similiar quotes. You cant go wrong with either really.