265 BC vs Ohlins vs KW Clubsport

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Aviram, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Doing around 15 track days this year and also driving it a bit during the weekdays.
    The car is a stock 265 cup. I have it for 3 years and about time to replace my oem suspensions.

Which of the above would be the BEST for track use?
    I know that the BC's are much cheaper, but do they significantly lack performance against the two others?

Thanks!

Moshe likes this.
  2. Might also be worth thinking about AST 5100s, the base AST coilovers.

To judge which one you are best with, you need to decide on a budget really. Otherwise the most expensive will be the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. So as for your advice I did check the AST 5100. Also was offered the Nitron R1 which are a bit more expensive.
    Seems like the AST does not fall in track against the KW and offers more comfort daily driven when compared to the BC's ones.

The AST currently have more points for me, shame that the adjustable top mounts are not included and costs extra.
    At the end it's really a matter of budget and the Nitron's are way too expensive.

Does anyone here can compare the AST on track only with the BC's or other similar spec coilovers ?

Thanks!

4. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

ASTs are very good. I'd say if you have the budget then AST/Nitrons or Intrax are the options to choose from.

The BCs are very good at the price point though and are more than enough for the majority of owners