Back with a Megane RS ,delivery tmrw

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by BLADESBLOOD, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Can't wait,lots of nice bits and 16000 miles
    media.jpg

matt e, Feirny and Mikeyjp like this.
  2. Looks good, congrats :smiley:

3. Pav

Pav

looks spot on..what is your spec??

4. Think it's the general 275 Trophy spec apart from it has a pan roof which I've been searching for
    16k and just had its 2nd dealer service, still with 2yrs warranty left
    Ackra exhaust rev camera & sensors
    full alcantara pearl white
    cup chassis spec
    r link & monitor

5. Perfect spec welcome back : )

6. Are those 18 inch tibor wheels? Man, I love 18' wheels on meganes. 19' is an overkill for me.

Nice spec man, I came from renaultsport.co.uk forum to check your car. I hope you'll have a blast with it.

I envy you guys from UK, because you've got a really nice 2nd hand market there. Here in continental Europe, things are much worse. Megane prices are through the roof here in Slovenia (15k+ EUR for 2012, 2013 models, 20k for 2015 and newer), in Germany things are not much better (mobile.de site). There are some examples of early models with cup chasis but they are also in 12, 13k EUR range. Real prices when buying, after some bargaining, are lower but still high. There's too much demand and not enough supply.

7. Thank You.
    Yes Tibors'. My favourite. Not keen on 19's but each to their own taste.
    Drive all sorts of top end cars each day and I just haven't found one that I love like the Meg RS.
    IMO the most beautiful hatch

8. Come on, where are this pics :tongueout:

9. Good choice :grinning:

Can't be many trophy's with the pano roof I guess. Only 96 registered in UK in total.

BLADESBLOOD likes this.
  10. jrz14.jpg seats.jpg

Mikeyjp likes this.
  11. see you on twitter ! :smile:

12. lol, just realised who you are :smiley:

13. DSCF3772.JPG DSCF3775.JPG DSCF3777.JPG DSCF3778.JPG DSCF3772.JPG DSCF3774.JPG DSCF3775.JPG DSCF3777.JPG DSCF3778.JPG

Attached Files:

Xanda73 and Mikeyjp like this.
  14. good to see a fellow pearl white :smile:

15. nice finish aren't they. My favourite colour Love the car

16. quite rare too!