Another old newby from megsport lol

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Minchy131, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Ello peeps, some of you may know me some may not, I've come from Meganesport thanks to a tip off about this one and I can tell you now that this one will become my number one forum thanks to the use of tapatalk!!

The car I've got is the 225 trophy #131 I've had it for the last 3yr and I still love it.
    [​IMG]

Looking forward to good times on here lol

Attached Files:

2. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Hey fella, cars looking good! I never realised taps talk was so important these days! (He says actually using it now to post lol)

3. It's that important to me I can't even remember the last time I went on the full site of meg sport!!!
    Oh actually it was about 1wk ago to complain about why they stopped tapatalk lol

4. Daz

Daz

Ow'doo matey!

Get yer ass on the Trophy Register :wink:

5. Cheers, just done it!!

6. Welcome along

7. Daz

Daz

Good man!

I'm hoping it'll stay a bit more up to date than another one I seem to remember :wink:

8. Stevie

Stevie Events Coordinator

Welcome mate

9. Welcome bud

10. Ha! Morning Mick

11. Welcome mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

12. Thought you'd got shot of the Trophy Minchy as never see you online on MS.net. Thought you might have secretly bought a 250

13. Ha I wish lol, just never went on since it got took of tapatalk! I'll prob spend 100% of the time on here now