Adrian Flux Insurance what a rip off

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tof73, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Just renewed my insurance with them for £427 a month ago, quite happy with that.

Now my car is off the road for some maintenance and upgrade over the winter time It's SORN.
    i went to cancel and only got £179 money back once they deducted this that and the others in fees.

That a total rip off, i don't think they will see me anytime soon

2. Ha if that was the only problem I had with them.id be laughing!

They failed to repair my rear suspension, took them 4 goes at getting the paint right actually looked like stevie wonder had done it first off!
    Really bad inconsistent panel gaps when my car was returned.

Drove my car 48 miles while at their.approved repairer using 3 gallons of fuel.
    Dash cam evidence of them revving the tits off my car in the car park to listen to it. The list goes on and on.

Still in dispute it and tomorrow will be 2 years after my accident!

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

3. Yeah i fell your pain sorry to hear your trouble, nothing worse that to have to fight for your rights and your stuffs when it is abused by supposed professional company.
    I will never use them again, i can understand why they cheaper now if they make money that way.

4. Man that sucks. Thanks for the heads up. I was actually considering them earlier this year. Dodge a bullet by looks.

jjones82 likes this.
  5. caymanr26

caymanr26 Events Liason

If you pay monthly there’s no charge to cancel! That’s even more wrong!

6. it's beacause they charge you a massive interest rate for the priviledge of monthly payement

7. Jesus.