275 trophy full suspension

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Chris bowen, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Got the suspension off my now sold Megane 275 trophy that swapped out for ohlins at just 8k miles so thy are like brand new and are fully built up fronts with rear shocks and springs and bump stops so already to bolt on to your car - good up grade to none cup cars or if your suspesion is just tired and old

I’d like £400 delivered for the lot as bloody heavy in the box

Cheers

Chris

Attached Files:

2. Open to offers on this as taking up room and I’m moving soon don’t really want to take with me

3. would they fit a Mk2?

4. No idea if they fit a mk 2 I’d have to have a look st the shocks see if they have same mounting - they are very similar ?

5. that what i sort i will tyr to check on CatCar to see if top mount are same as mk2

6. unfortunately i can't see them fitting as they are different in height by quite a margin, and not even sure if the fixing will fit.
    Shame...:disappointed:

7. It is a different MK of car :tongueout: Not really surprised lol

8. £200?

9. Pm sent

10. Are these sold?

11. No not as such but I am holding onto them for someone who bought my trophy who now wants them but no money has changed hands

12. If so Chris first dibs

13. Bit rude!

14. Thanks for the reply Chris. Please give me a shout if the original buy decides not to have them. Cheers

15. Haha chill your beans I was chatting to Chris on Tuesday so know your facts first mr crocodile :grinning::grinning::grinning:

16. T
    All calm here princess. Happy to give Chris £350 for them should they not sell.

17. Sorry guys suspension is now going to the trophy owner so sold and paid for

Cheers

Chris

jimmy likes this.