275 Trophy for Sale in Wakefield

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Pagey3103, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Yes mate that's before the 15% off

2. You're talking about 265s
    Nobody gets a 275 trophy new for 24k I dint care what they say

3. Haha so you've bought it with 24k outright ? Or took the finance which takes it to 30k?

4. I've not bought anything, merely stated the price. What odds does it make to the sale price if it's taken on finance or not? The interest might eventually take it to £30k but the sale price will still remain the same.

I'll assume that your price for the 265 was inclusive of finance shall I?

5. I'll explain why it makes odds
    because renault are giving 0percent
    so 28k on 0% is less than 24k with Arnold Clarke finance deal.
    Also renault are dropping 3k off list price so 275 trophies are around 26k not 29

6. Going on finance with Renault as opposed to finance with Arnold Clark might be a cheaper option, the car still costs £24k though. If someone wants to buy it outright with £24k then they can. As I said, I merely stated the price.

7. Are you sure that's a sale price for cash though? It appears to my somewhat cynical mind that that is a finance offer only. They make some of the discount back on the high APR. Their own finance calculator won't let you put more than 12k in as a deposit.

I could of course be wrong, but Arnold Clark are definitely wrong on the car tax cost in that ad, so straight away I would question there 'methods'.

8. I agree with the above, I'd be very surprised if that is a cash price, in which case, like I said. You can't get a 275 trophy for 24k
    :smile:

9. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

That price is getting more and more realistic and dare i say, Tempting....

10. Let me get this right, some company can offer a bigger discount on the trophy then a renault main dealer could offer me on my 265. Meaning the trophy is cheaper by two thousands pounds than a265 with cup pack, rs monitor and 19's?

11. No pal, from what we have gathered you have to take their finance package which makes it more expensive. It's a trick :smile:

12. Thaaaaannnnk flup for that lol. Roll on dieppemas

13. Palenciamas*

14. Hahaa is that where the megs are built?!!

15. Forgot to write you!

16. May I ask why have you ordered a brand new 265 when their are loads out their not very old at less or near half the price which is a good indication of what will happen to yours in the next 2 years, it just seems silly to me knowing you've got such a big loss on its way mate , we met once at cadwell by the way.

17. Please don't take it the wrong way it's your choice and your money mate but a 265 brand new would be the last thing I would be ordering when looking at what they can be had for now not very old

18. I had a classic mini that a had spent over twenty grand on and had a miss hap with a tree, I got a 15grand payout on the car and the spec of what I wanted I'd hard to find.
    You find a 265 cup pack, face lift, with the 19's with red rim and rs2.0 monitor in black less than two year old (you said not very old) for 13 grand out less and your a better man than me
    13k will get a30k plus miles car 250 more than likely with no werrenty.

That and a I have the money I want a brand new, never driven by a turd on crap fuel car.

Please post many links to all the cars of the above spec for 13k.

19. Forgot again to quote... :worried:

20. And hi did you have a dotR?? I shall be doing Cadwell this summer

21. id like to see these half price nearly new 265s
    abit of a myth if you ask me

22. Theres one near me for £16k with 8k on clock 19" alloys cup red seatbelts
    bit more than 13k but in 4 months probably will be 13k

23. Theres one near me for £16k with 8k on clock 18" tibor alloys (which are 1000x better than the 19") ,cup red seatbelts
    bit more than 13k but in 4 months probably will be 13k

24. Good job there are people buying new cars so you guys can pick up your second hand pound land bargains isn't it xx

25. Thanks, out of interest why not order the newer 275

26. You seem bitter, have you or are you about to lose quite a lot of money on a nearly new car

27. Amen

But surely a £2 loaf of kingsmill from waitrose has to be the same as a £1 loaf of kingsmill from pound land

28. not bitter, just saying you should be thankful people buy new ones as it gives you a chance to buy their used toys cheap :smiley:

29. if you consider a car with 8k on the clock, poverty spec wheels, lesser rs monitor and the lack of a full warrently the same then I'm happy for you.
    Oh and unless people have 16k outright then they'll have apr to pay also as Renault are offering 0%

30. Choice between the 2 I'd have the used one, oh and yes if I wanted both for cash it wouldn't be a problem either, I just wouldn't be ordering a new 265 when the new 275 is out, seems silly to me, just my opinion though I'm sure you'll love the 265 their a cracking motor mate

31. I've not ordered a 265 I've ordered a 275
    just making a point

32. Bit of a crap point
    why would anyone take a lessor model like the 265 over the 275

33. I am very tempted though ive emailed renault enfield see what they offer for my 250

34. Probably about 9k Phil, they offered me bottom price for my car but you can't get a big discount and expect a top trade in price!

35. I priced up the trophy R inc ring pack, just couldn't bring myself to order it though £35,650 inc 2 spare wheels and tyres inc

36. You just have no idea, no idea at all.
    It's aid like this that's why I can't be doing with forums. I think this was a mistake

37. Got offered that on a m135i but loving the yellow trophy

38. Why renaults do lose loads of money but we all still have one
    you will be used to it but depreciation wont matter to you if you keep it