1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you joined our Facebook group yet?

250 rs front pads

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by sen, Dec 5, 2017.

1. sen

sen

Car:
    06 225
    Do these look new and are they both even for the same side??

Attached Files:

2. Mikeyjp

Mikeyjp

Car:
    Megane 250 RS + Cup
    Not 100% sure what you mean? Is that a photo of you pads, or some you are looking to buy? They look like they have not had much wear

3. sen

sen

Car:
    06 225
    They’re mine. They’re making a grinding noise. Was just making sure they have actually been changed. Only had the car 2 weeks and place I got it said they’d just been done.

4. Danny Danger

Danny Danger

Car:
    LY 265 Trophy
    Go out and rebed your pads in, might be glazed over.

5. Mikeyjp

Mikeyjp

Car:
    Megane 250 RS + Cup
    I would do as mentioned above, and with out knowing what pads they are, it would be impossible for us to say, if they are noisy pads in general

6. bobsan

bobsan

Car:
    RS 265 CUP
    So...Gotta ask, why removed entire calliper to look at pads, then why each pad got large section missing

7. mitch

mitch

Looks like they are fitted incorrectly to me. They are have 1from each side in?! The tapered bit shouldn’t be on opposite ends like that

8. bobsan

bobsan

Car:
    RS 265 CUP
    Exactly that, plus the amount that’s been chamfered away is roughly one third of pad means loosing substantial brake surface, those pads are ruined, I’d be inclined to bin them and fit set DS 1.11 for example and enjoy proper braking