2010 Lux with Cup pack - £10999

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Marc Stevens, Jul 18, 2018.

1. IMG_8311.jpg b88e454a-21d4-46fe-94ad-5a6513f73d15.JPG IMG_8313.jpg IMG_8314.jpg IMG_8319.jpg IMG_8322.jpg IMG_8325.jpg IMG_8327.jpg Toying with selling my RS250 Lux with Cup pack and LCD, so it has all the climate control, heated seats, cruise control etc but the cup LSD and chassis. It currently runs 336BHP on dyno done by RS Tuning.

Car has 71000 miles on it and is in very good condition. I've had to do a lot of work on it over the last year as follows -

Engine replacement 6000 miles ago. Took an engine from a 2013 RS265 with 32000 miles on it after mine detonated, had it fully reconditioned with all new pulleys, belts, pumps etc and installed. Whilst replacing the engine I did the following upgrades -

Stage 1 hybrid turbo from Engine Dynamics
    Wagner competition intercooler
    Pipercross Induction kit
    Forge D/V
    Milltek full Stainless Catback exhaust - RS Tuning
    Milltek DeCat - RS Tuning (still have the CAT)
    New Clutch
    New DMF flywheel
    Iridium Spark Plugs

The car is currently running cup shocks with H&R lowered coil springs but I am in the process of installing standard full RS275 Trophy setup with shocks and springs bought off the forum.

I have also just had the 19inch Steev alloys refurbished with white accents and put on 4 brand new Pilot Sport 4s tyres which have done zero mileage. I'll get separate pics of these wheels once they're on the car but I've attached a pic of them finished in the workshop.

Service history is sporadic from before I bought it but serviced well since I've owned it. With the engine change all the important items have been replaced and the engine is pretty much new.

Loads of little cosmetic extras like debadged, black Renault badges, body coloured bumpers, slim line aerial etc etc.

Although the car ran 336bhp on dyno, the temperature was -6 degrees in the workshop and the dyno was showing a 5% reduction in power so its more likely running 348-350 bhp. I had a little race down the bypass with my friend running a 345bhp Audi S3 and pulled out about 300 yards before letting off so it doesn't struggle for power or grip.

If you're interested drop me a PM. I'm up in the peak district near Manchester.