19 inch 275 alloys

Discussion in 'Other For Sale' started by Troytate265, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Would anyone be up for a swap for my 275 alloys for some 18s ?

These are in really good condition not a mark on them come with Bridgestone potenzas all good tread 20170408_105314.jpg 20170408_105259.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Have you got a picture of your car with those wheels? Just interested in how they look more than anything? Thanks

3. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

There's literally hundreds of photos of Meganes with Steev wheels about [emoji23]

Basket491 and Matt like this.
  4. lol, I've got 4x Tibor 18"s, 2 of which have horrible curbing, 4x which have pretty bad corrosion, 2x of which have worn out tyres.

How much do you want to give me?

5. Hi I have the black 18inch cup wheels with 235 40 18 tyres toyo t1s tyres with plenty of tread and good condition. Alloys were refurbished 1 yr ago. back ones perfect off side has a small amount of kerbing which I've painted over and unless looking for it won't see it can send photos if interested

6. My 18" immaculate tibor, 2 budget tyres and 2 Michelin sports all excellent tread. May consider a swap

Attached Files:

7. Are these still available?

If so where are you based and also what condition are the Bridgestones in?

I have a set of perfect condition 18" Cup wheels, powder-coated OEM satin black approx. 6 months ago with a matching set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 which have done approx. 400 miles.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017