18" BBS CH Wheels + Tyres

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by James B, Aug 26, 2014.

1. So I went all boring and bought some Renault wheels, resulting in a lot of abuse from my friends. As a result, I now have these wheels for sale :smile:

They are 18x8 with an offset of +50, resulting in the perfect fitment on a Megane 250! They have a PCD of 5x112 so I had them fitted with variable PCD bolts, including four locking bolts. These bolts were very expensive and are fully TUV approved, and I will be including them in the sale along with the spigot rings. So they will be able to be bolted straight on. The tyres are Yokohoma Parada Spec 2's and have 4mm of tread left all round.

The wheels are in good condition, but do have a handful of light scratches in places. These can't be seen when the wheels are fitted, I'm just being completely honest.

They are also the strongest wheels I've come across! One of the wheels doesn't have any wheel weights on, and the others barely have any at all. Four very straight wheels that are nice and light, too.

I'm looking for £750 collected/plus delivery. This includes the wheel bolts which cost me £70 and the spigot rings, too.

I need to upload some more pictures to photobucket, so only have these at the minute:

IMG_2194_zps841515b1.jpg

IMG_1924_zpse0ab5b3d.jpg

Cheers,

James

2. They look awesome no chance they fit the r26? Prob silly question but good luck with the sale mate

3. If the R26 is 5x108 then I'm afraid not :worried:

4. Bump. Price reduced to £690 :smile:

5. Your inbox is full mate, so I can't PM you

6. What a stance that meg has, surely that's been lowered??

Nice wheels mate, good luck with the sale.