x4 Michelin PS2 235 40 18 - Original Renault front Megane RS pads

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by nickfrog, Jun 2, 2016.

1. The tyres and pads have covered 280 gentle running-in miles as they are off my new Cup-S.

All prices are for collection in Sussex (Either Worthing or Horsham):

Option 1
    x2 tyres £170 (2 pairs available)

Option 2
    x4 tyres £320

Option 3
    x2 tyres + front pads £210

Option 4
    x4 tyres + front pads £350

2. How much is left on the tyres mate? Reason for changing?

3. They've covered 280 road miles since the car was delivered new on 18 May so they're just scrubbed in, no measurable wear. I'm having NS-2R fitted instead, will be doing track days.

4. No worries mate. I am interested but are you sure they are ps2 and not ps4?

5. They are PS2 which is the default tyre on a Cup-S on 18'.

6. What pads are you putting in Nick?

7. PFC Z-rated, which will hopefully take some track heat with Motul 600 and the wheel flaps removed.

8. MBC

MBC

I would be interested in the tyres in 2-3 months if no one wants them. Can collect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Be interested to see how you get on. Is it spa you are heading for?

10. Jonny, Spa 21/07 (just 4 sessions), Ring DN 22/07, BH 01/08 evening and Bedford 02/08.
    It'd better hold up !!!

11. Good schedule there. I'm away for the renaultsport 2nd August event unfortunately. Might do the evening one on 12th. My pal killed his discs in his csl at spa recently. Reckons it was braking hard from 150 into kemmel. He was running ap 6 pots on new Pagids rs29s. Not a happy bunny. I'm running the same set up in my e36 but with 4 pots and they have been faultess, albeit doing 110-120mph hard stops st Donny and oulton. I've also got the floating hub to bell set up from Reyland. They are doing a kit for the megane now.

12. Would you do the two rear tyres for £150 if so I'll send cash now.

Elliott.

13. Hi Elliot. I will hold out for the asking price for now as had offers already. Will come back to you if and when although someone else has first dibs at £300 for 4.

14. I'm doing the track sessions in my R26 same day ! Session C at Spa

15. All tyres sold. Pads still available at £49 - will work out posting cost shortly.

16. Hiya. I am pack A so if you fancy a pax lap, feel free - I'll come and see you there either way. Cheers. Nick.

Lynchy1975 likes this.
  17. Will do Nick cheers